Welcome Guest!You have been invited to #general text chat in Murder House Consortium! It's where all the "magic" happens!
If your having any issues with our website, registration or clan applications please let us via "Contact Form"
Please do NOT SPAM our members with private conversations, psn messages. Read the instructions given to you.
Please keep in mind that multiple accounts are NOT permitted and will result in permanent suspension of all of your accounts. For more information please read "Forum Rules"
Murder House Consortium
A Few Bros Stealing Souls
First, the MHC admins would like to say thank you for making this community a great place to make friends and share the passion we have for gaming. Without such a wonderful group of people, this feat would not have been possible!
Since the start of MHC we've grown from a small group of guys who like to slay people in the Crucible to a full blown 50+ member community that spans across multiple platforms and games. You guys rock and make us laugh every...
- Last Resort – Focused Fire – Single Point Sling / Hand Loaded / Rifled Barrel
- Relentless Tracker – Spray and Play – Single Point Sling / Speed Reload / Rifled Barrel
- Relentless Tracker – Focused Fire – Single Point Sling / Fitted Stock / Rifled Barrel
Focused Fire is hot garbage in the Crucible, but the extra damage, Range, and reduced recoil greatly enhance your bullet efficiency outside it, making Roll 3 here a perfect weapon for a young Guardian just now venturing out into the wild black yonder. None of these are really worth it for anyone else.
#3 – SUROS ARI-45
- Perfect Balance, Appended Magazine/ Single Point Sling, Smallbore/ Glass Half Full
- Fitted Stock, Oiled Frame / Snapshot, Hand Laid Stock / Hidden Hand
- High Caliber Rounds, Casket Mag / Snapshot, Smallbore / Outlaw
There are some interesting choices here, on this weakest of Autorifle archetypes that got no love last week. But for me, Roll 3 comes the closest to shoring up the weapon’s weaknesses and might just let you win a few gunfights in short-mid range. HCR ups the flinch factor, maybe buying you time as your opponent misses a few shots, and Smallbore pushes up your Stability enough to make this gun even easier to handle. Outlaw is just icing – headshots should be easy enough with this slow-firing gun.
#3 – SUROS PDX-41
- Fitted Stock / Feather Mag – Secret Round – Lightweight / Reinforced Barrel
- Hammer Forged / Feather Mag – Secret Round – Speed Reload / Hand-Laid Stock
- Perfect Balance / Appended Mag – Partial Refund – Speed Reload / Smallbore
This isn’t an ideal roll, mind you, but Perfect Balance + Smallbore should knock the recoil down close to 0, meaning you can reliably slay at range without almost no reticle bounce. SPO-28 gives you decent zoom and a small Aim Assist bump, helping the mid-long range role. Partial Refund will probably (unfortunately) proc a lot, due to your slower rate of fire letting people escape your shots, but at least the damage is high enough to make every burst count.
None – SUROS PDX-45
- High Caliber Rounds / Feather Mag – Headseeker – Lightweight / Reinforced Barrel
- Hammer Forged / Appended Magazine – Partial Refund – Lightweight / Hand-Laid Stock
- High Caliber Rounds / Feather Mag – Zen Moment – Single Point Sling / Reinforced Barrel
Reinforced Barrel and Hand-Laid Stock basically ruin this gun. Move along, Guardians, move along.
#1 – Aoife Rua-D
- Counterbalance – Feeding Frenzy – Explosive Rounds / Armor Piercing Rounds / Braced Frame
- Unflinching – Guerrilla Fighter – Explosive Rounds / Armor Piercing Rounds / Braced Frame
- Counterbalance – Feeding Frenzy – High Caliber Rounds / Snapshot / Braced Frame
With the massive shake-up in the Sniper world, a lot of people are looking for the next big thing – let me gently point you toward the Aoife as an option. The Scout scope is among the lowest zoom in the game and very comfortable. Feeding Frenzy keeps you loaded after every kill – even body shot slayings count. Meanwhile, Counterbalance gives you a perfectly vertical recoil, and Braced Frame knocks that down to a very minimal bounce, making follow up shots easy. Play this like a long range double-tapping scout rifle and I think you’ll be impressed. Happy slaying, Guardians!
#3 – SUROS DIS-47
- Hammer Forged / Feather Mag – Zen Moment – Speed Reload / Injection Mold
Hammer Forged balances out Injection Mold, and that plus Zen Moment gives us a really solid Stability boost to make this a pretty decent roll. That said, most players will want Full Auto, and will need to wait another week.
#3 – Eirene RR4
- Army of One – Quickdraw / Casket Mag – Battle Runner / Eye of the Storm
This roll gives us the best scope and a nice choice between Quickdraw and Casket Mag to make it work in both PVP and PVE. Eye of the Storm can boost your low Aim Assist in clutch situations, and Army of One is at least functional on a sniper rifle. As a tool for eliminating adds at range, it will be rewarding. In PVP, it’ll take some effort, but can still work.
#2 – Uffern HC4
- Truesight IS – Zen Moment – Lightweight / Rifled Barrel – Firefly / Eye of the Storm
Zen Moment isn’t ideal with so much Stability already, but it will mean that your Aim Assist stays near max even after several shots. Rifled Barrel extends the reach of that Aim Assist considerably, and is nearly required here. Finally, use Firefly to wreck alien face in PVE, but swap to Eye of the Storm for a lovely AA bump under fire. The buff starts at 50% health and jumps again at 25%.
#1 or 2 – Gaheris-D
- Hot Swap – Outlaw – Snapshot/High Caliber Rounds/Reinforced Barrel
- Crowd Control – Rangefinder – Snapshot/Explosive Rounds/Smallbore
Roll 1 has the lovely Sureshot sight, Hot Swap to keep your Accuracy maxed on swap, Outlaw for instant reloads, and Reinforced Barrel so you can hit someone at a decent range. All-in-all a solid pick. Then again, Roll 2 has Rangefinder to boost your zoom/effective range and reduce recoil, plus the Crowd Control / Explosive Rounds combo which can result in nasty double and follow-up kills. I’d grab 2, but take your pick!
#1 – SUROS ARI-41
- Perfect Balance/Feather Mag – Lightweight/Smallbore – Take A Knee
Roll 1 will bring near-perfect Stability (especially while crouching), which makes landing those 9 crit kills in .9 seconds completely doable for even average players. That said, the effective Range could be better, and Take a Knee requiring half a second of crouching means it will be harder to use in a fast-paced environment that already punishes Auto Rifles.
#2 – SUROS DIS-43
- Fitted Stock/Appended Magazine – Outlaw – Speed Reload/Hand-Laid Stock
If you’re new to Scout Rifles, the Crucible, or Destiny in general, this is a great weapon for learning the mechanics. It’s extremely forgiving in PVP, and the high Range and Stability on this roll only emphasize that trait. Choose the scope of your preference – none is bad – and enjoy the instant reloads from Outlaw.
- Häkke Gaheris-D
- Omolon Kumakatok HC4
- Häkke Tamar-D
- Häkke Aoife Rua-D
- Omolon Uzume RR4
- Army of One – Rangefinder – Single Point Sling/Speed Reload/Smallbore
- Last Resort – Feeding Frenzy – High Caliber Rounds/Fitted Stock/Braced Frame
- Surrounded – Counterbalance – High Caliber Rounds/Speed Reload/Braced Frame
This is a fantastic roll in every perk slot. Counterbalance and Braced Frame make the gun a much more stable bullet-spamming machine,...
Although we’ve come a long way from the days where most launchers could grab four rockets per heavy ammo brick in PvP, they’re still highly used in competitive multiplayer, as well as most PvE activities. Slightly difficult to categorize due to the huge variance in stats between the most popular versions, I’ve found it best to organize them by rate of fire, for reasons you’ll see below.
The first rocket launcher archetype has the fastest RoF, and...
- Last Resort, Glass Half Full, High Caliber Rounds/Fitted Stock/Smallbore
- Surrounded, Rangefinder, High Caliber Rounds/Speed Reload/Smallbore
- Partial Refund, Glass Half Full, High Caliber Rounds/Hand Loaded/Smallbore
We still live in a world where Counterbalance is king, so you’ll want to wait out on this package until you see it. None of the rolls this week stand...
- Hosted by:
- Clan Tournament Page:
Sing up over!
- Start Date:
8/28/2016 at 12:00AM
- Maximum amount of participants
54 Users can participate. Total of 18 Teams (3 vs 3)
- Make sure your forum username matches your Destiny in game name. If it doesn't please change it flowing the instructions in our FAQ's page.
- Members have to be part of MHC or MHC: Padawans
- Go register to Challonge and please register with the same username as our site / game.
- Go sign up to our Tournament
- Wait for Tournament Date. Further instructions, your team members will be posted here.
SAVE YOUR TOURNAMENT VIDEOS! A playlist will be made at the end of the tournament and will be linked to the tournament results! Upload them to YouTube and post your links on this thread. (In a spoiler tag if possible)
Every team must consist of one subclass each. Meaning your competitive matches will only have one 'Warlock Sunsinger'. Having two 'Warlocks' one 'Void Walker' and other 'Storm Caller' is completely acceptable.
If someone on a team disconnects, the team with the highest score may take the victory. If the team decides that they would rather redo the match, that is acceptable as well.
If someone is "red bar" you may immediately leave the team and ask the player(s) to restart their PS4/Router/Modem to have a smooth match.
NOTE: This must happen within reasonable amount of time. Meaning cant disconnect at the end because someone went "yellow bar". Screen shots or video footage will be required as proof. If you fail to do so your team will be automatically disqualified.
- Heavy ammo is not to be used or picked up ever.
- Year 2 Weapons ONLY!
- You are not allowed to run off the map and suicide purposely.
- You are not allowed to revive any player who has suicided.
- Back Stab AKA: Face stab!
- Pocket Infinity
- All Heavy Weapons (Wont pick up heavy ammo)
- Wave: Pause the game, Cease fire.
- Point: UnPause.
- Sit: Peaking Corners.
- Dance: Peaking Corners.
Win / Lose
Once the participants have battled each other a "reward screen capture" must be posted in this thread and an administrator will update the tournament stats. If a group / member isn't ready within a reasonable time period their team will be removed from the tournament so pick your group members wisely! If the member is a frequent reason why groups get disqualified he will be issued a forum warning and possibly a ban from other tournaments.
There are a few perks on each roll that are good. However, we just don’t see the synergy from all three perks on any of these rolls. Hopefully next week we’ll be able to address this gun’s low range while adding a reload booster for PvE or maybe Hidden Hand for PvP.
#3 – Judith-D
- Crowd Control, Who’s Next?, Explosive Rounds/Reinforced Barrel
This roll isn’t amazing, but the gun is on sale again this...
Begins: Tuesday, June 28th, 10AM Pacific
Ends: Tuesday, July 5th, 2AM Pacific
The game type is Clash!
These rewards won’t make you an Iron Lord (that’s what Christopher Barrett told me at E3) but they will help you demonstrate your excitement to become one later on this Fall. Check out the loot that will drop for the brave.