Welcome Guest!You have been invited to #general text chat in Murder House Consortium! It's where all the "magic" happens!
If your having any issues with our website, registration or clan applications please let us via "Contact Form"
Please do NOT SPAM our members with private conversations, psn messages. Read the instructions given to you.
Please keep in mind that multiple accounts are NOT permitted and will result in permanent suspension of all of your accounts. For more information please read "Forum Rules"
Murder House Consortium
A Few Bros Stealing Souls
First, the MHC admins would like to say thank you for making this community a great place to make friends and share the passion we have for gaming. Without such a wonderful group of people, this feat would not have been possible!
Since the start of MHC we've grown from a small group of guys who like to slay people in the Crucible to a full blown 50+ member community that spans across multiple platforms and games. You guys rock and make us laugh every...
- Relentless Tracker – Feeding Frenzy – Snapshot / Braced Frame / Speed Reload
- Hot Swap – Counterbalance – Snapshot / Smallbore / Fitted Stock
- Crowd Control – Feeding Frenzy – Snapshot / Smallbore / Hand Loaded
This is one of the rolls we’ve been waiting for. Hot Swap and Counterbalance are pretty much the best perks you can ask for in their slots, and Smallbore is a decent stat increase to round this gun out. This archetype...
- Perfect Balance/Casket Mag, Spray and Play, Single-Point Sling/Reinforced Barrel
- Perfect Balance/Oiled Frame, Triple Tap, Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel
- Fitted Stock/Casket Mag, Spray and Play, Snapshot/Rifled Barrel
Despite some beautiful middle perks this week, each roll has overkill in the range category, so unfortunately, we’re going to recommend you wait until next week. With a high base range as it is on this gun, we just...
- High-Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Speed Reload/Smallbore, Unflinching
- Fitted Stock/Feather Mag, Speed Reload/Hand-Laid Stock, Persistence
- High-Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Single-Point Sling/Smallbore, Hidden Hand
We’re just looking for decent stats on this middling Auto Rifle, so Hand-Laid Stock and Fitted Stock make a great combination for...
- High-Caliber Rounds/Feather Mag, Rangefinder, Snapshot/Rifled Barrel
- Perfect Balance/Appended Magazine, Rangefinder, Snapshot/Injection Mold
- Hammer Forged/Feather Mag, Rangefinder, Snapshot/Reinforced Barrel
Roll #2 is solid for PvP with a good stat blend. Perfect Balance and Injection Mold take care of stability and handling while Rangefinder adds some overkill in the range...
- Hammer Forged/Feather Mag, Lightweight/Reinforced Barrel, Rodeo
- Fitted Stock/Appended Magazine, Lightweight/Injection Mold, Focused Fire
- High-Caliber Rounds/Feather Mag, Single-Point Sling/Smallbore, Private Eye
Be prepared for a “meh” week of Armsday rolls. We’ll start off with the ARI-41. Roll #1 is solid, but that’s about all we have to say about it. Hammer Forged and Rodeo will help the gun out with range and recoil control. We’d recommend Lightweight over Reinforced Barrel to preserve stability as well. Overall, you’ll be left with a decent Auto Rifle that could do some work in PvP if you’re comfortable with the mid-impact archetype. However, there are much better rolls out there.
- Hammer Forged/Appended Magazine, Single-Point Sling/Reinforced Barrel, Hip Fire
- Fitted Stock/Feather Mag, Single-Point Sling/Injection Mold, Private Eye
- Perfect Balance/Casket Mag, Speed Reload/Hand-Laid Stock, Outlaw
Roll #3 gives us a lot of what we were looking for. Perfect Balance and Hand-Laid Stock can maximize your stability, but you could also opt for Speed Reload for a slight boost for reloads in PvE. Outlaw’s reload bonus is amazing and highly suited for PvE, but make sure your kill-shot is a precision shot in order to activate the bonus.
- Unflinching, Performance Bonus, Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Injection Mold
- Take a Knee, Partial Refund, Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Injection Mold
- Unflinching, Performance Bonus, Perfect Balance/Quickdraw/Injection Mold
Each of the Tamar-D’s rolls this week are middling at best. With the almighty Surplus in the perk pool for PvE, you’re going to want to wait things out until you see something better. Ideally, look for Surplus, Spray and Play and Perfect Balance for the ultimate PvE sniper build.
- Third Eye, Lightweight/Braced Frame, Exhumed/Eye of the Storm
- Zen Moment, Snapshot/Injection Mold, Triple Tap/Eye of the Storm
- Zen Moment, Snapshot/Braced Frame, Rescue Mag/Eye of the Storm
The Uffern HC4 desperately needs range, and none of these rolls address range. Not only that, but we aren’t seeing any of the best perks in the Omolon Hand Cannon perk pools like Luck in the Chamber or Firefly. Pass on these and wait until another week if you can.
- Glass Half Full, Rodeo, Single-Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Reinforced Barrel
- Headseeker, Full Auto, High-Caliber Rounds/Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel
- Danger Close, Counterbalance, Single-Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Reinforced Barrel
Don’t be fooled by Full Auto on Roll #2. With a slow fire rate, the Lyudmila-D won’t benefit from Full Auto like a fast-firing gun would. Roll #3 isn’t perfect by any means, but if you’re looking for a decent PvE primary, it could hold you over until you find something better. Counterbalance will make headshots easier in PvE and PvP, but Danger Close’s utility is limited to PvE only. You’ll probably want to stick with Hand Loaded to preserve your stability as well.
Next Week’s Orders
Weapon Type Impact Notable Stat
SUROS DIS-43 Scout Rifle Medium Range (77)
Gaheris-D Auto Rifle Highest AA (80)
Kumakatok HC4 Hand Cannon Lowest AA (74)
Herja-D Pulse Rifle Medium Stability (72)
Strongbow-D Sniper Rifle Medium Stability (56)
This Scout Rifle falls in a Vision of Confluence archetype, and with a magazine size of 19, it should be great for PvE despite its stability issues (base 48). With a range of 77, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a situation where this Scout Rifle isn’t hitting for full damage.
This Hawkmoon archetype Hand Cannon will need help to fix its 23 base range, but with 80 Aim Assistance, we’re willing to hold out hope that we can make it work. This gun also has decent base stability and a very attractive Recoil Direction stat (something we don’t mention that often unless it’s really high). If you want a balanced Legendary Hand Cannon, this gun can be the answer to your problems as long as you don’t mind the small clip size of 7.
This is a Down and Doubt 00-0 clone. It’s in the lowest impact tier with decent stability and great aim assistance. Without a range buff, this gun’s 15 range may only be good enough for low-stakes PvE. However, OMOLON offers us plenty of chances for Firefly and Triple Tap, so this gun could definitely shine in Strikes and questing situations.
The Herja-D has the impact archetype of the Vanguard’s Apple of Discord. It comes in with a fantastic 72 stability and 68 reload speed, so next week, we’ll be looking for Counterbalance to correct the awkward Hakke recoil pattern and more stability to make it a laser in PvE and PvP.
This shotgun is no different than the Dead Orbit’s Patch-A, the Crucible Quartermaster’s The Next Big Thing or the test shotguns we’ve been using week to week. Basically, this shotgun is a low-impact, high rate of fire archetype that won’t be preferred in PvP but can work in PvE. With Full Auto, it’s finding a niche in Crucible by emphasizing a higher rate of fire than the normal high-impact shotgun.
For more, please follow us and head over to our community forum.
The post Armsday Roll Recommendations appeared first on PlanetDestiny.com.
- Last Resort – Focused Fire – Single Point Sling / Hand Loaded / Rifled Barrel
- Relentless Tracker – Spray and Play – Single Point Sling / Speed Reload / Rifled Barrel
- Relentless Tracker – Focused Fire – Single Point Sling / Fitted Stock / Rifled Barrel
Focused Fire is hot garbage in the Crucible, but the extra damage, Range, and reduced recoil greatly enhance your bullet efficiency outside it, making Roll 3 here a perfect weapon for a young Guardian just now venturing out into the wild black yonder. None of these are really worth it for anyone else.
#3 – SUROS ARI-45
- Perfect Balance, Appended Magazine/ Single Point Sling, Smallbore/ Glass Half Full
- Fitted Stock, Oiled Frame / Snapshot, Hand Laid Stock / Hidden Hand
- High Caliber Rounds, Casket Mag / Snapshot, Smallbore / Outlaw
There are some interesting choices here, on this weakest of Autorifle archetypes that got no love last week. But for me, Roll 3 comes the closest to shoring up the weapon’s weaknesses and might just let you win a few gunfights in short-mid range. HCR ups the flinch factor, maybe buying you time as your opponent misses a few shots, and Smallbore pushes up your Stability enough to make this gun even easier to handle. Outlaw is just icing – headshots should be easy enough with this slow-firing gun.
#3 – SUROS PDX-41
- Fitted Stock / Feather Mag – Secret Round – Lightweight / Reinforced Barrel
- Hammer Forged / Feather Mag – Secret Round – Speed Reload / Hand-Laid Stock
- Perfect Balance / Appended Mag – Partial Refund – Speed Reload / Smallbore
This isn’t an ideal roll, mind you, but Perfect Balance + Smallbore should knock the recoil down close to 0, meaning you can reliably slay at range without almost no reticle bounce. SPO-28 gives you decent zoom and a small Aim Assist bump, helping the mid-long range role. Partial Refund will probably (unfortunately) proc a lot, due to your slower rate of fire letting people escape your shots, but at least the damage is high enough to make every burst count.
None – SUROS PDX-45
- High Caliber Rounds / Feather Mag – Headseeker – Lightweight / Reinforced Barrel
- Hammer Forged / Appended Magazine – Partial Refund – Lightweight / Hand-Laid Stock
- High Caliber Rounds / Feather Mag – Zen Moment – Single Point Sling / Reinforced Barrel
Reinforced Barrel and Hand-Laid Stock basically ruin this gun. Move along, Guardians, move along.
#1 – Aoife Rua-D
- Counterbalance – Feeding Frenzy – Explosive Rounds / Armor Piercing Rounds / Braced Frame
- Unflinching – Guerrilla Fighter – Explosive Rounds / Armor Piercing Rounds / Braced Frame
- Counterbalance – Feeding Frenzy – High Caliber Rounds / Snapshot / Braced Frame
With the massive shake-up in the Sniper world, a lot of people are looking for the next big thing – let me gently point you toward the Aoife as an option. The Scout scope is among the lowest zoom in the game and very comfortable. Feeding Frenzy keeps you loaded after every kill – even body shot slayings count. Meanwhile, Counterbalance gives you a perfectly vertical recoil, and Braced Frame knocks that down to a very minimal bounce, making follow up shots easy. Play this like a long range double-tapping scout rifle and I think you’ll be impressed. Happy slaying, Guardians!
#3 – SUROS DIS-47
- Hammer Forged / Feather Mag – Zen Moment – Speed Reload / Injection Mold
Hammer Forged balances out Injection Mold, and that plus Zen Moment gives us a really solid Stability boost to make this a pretty decent roll. That said, most players will want Full Auto, and will need to wait another week.
#3 – Eirene RR4
- Army of One – Quickdraw / Casket Mag – Battle Runner / Eye of the Storm
This roll gives us the best scope and a nice choice between Quickdraw and Casket Mag to make it work in both PVP and PVE. Eye of the Storm can boost your low Aim Assist in clutch situations, and Army of One is at least functional on a sniper rifle. As a tool for eliminating adds at range, it will be rewarding. In PVP, it’ll take some effort, but can still work.
#2 – Uffern HC4
- Truesight IS – Zen Moment – Lightweight / Rifled Barrel – Firefly / Eye of the Storm
Zen Moment isn’t ideal with so much Stability already, but it will mean that your Aim Assist stays near max even after several shots. Rifled Barrel extends the reach of that Aim Assist considerably, and is nearly required here. Finally, use Firefly to wreck alien face in PVE, but swap to Eye of the Storm for a lovely AA bump under fire. The buff starts at 50% health and jumps again at 25%.
#1 or 2 – Gaheris-D
- Hot Swap – Outlaw – Snapshot/High Caliber Rounds/Reinforced Barrel
- Crowd Control – Rangefinder – Snapshot/Explosive Rounds/Smallbore
Roll 1 has the lovely Sureshot sight, Hot Swap to keep your Accuracy maxed on swap, Outlaw for instant reloads, and Reinforced Barrel so you can hit someone at a decent range. All-in-all a solid pick. Then again, Roll 2 has Rangefinder to boost your zoom/effective range and reduce recoil, plus the Crowd Control / Explosive Rounds combo which can result in nasty double and follow-up kills. I’d grab 2, but take your pick!
#1 – SUROS ARI-41
- Perfect Balance/Feather Mag – Lightweight/Smallbore – Take A Knee
Roll 1 will bring near-perfect Stability (especially while crouching), which makes landing those 9 crit kills in .9 seconds completely doable for even average players. That said, the effective Range could be better, and Take a Knee requiring half a second of crouching means it will be harder to use in a fast-paced environment that already punishes Auto Rifles.
#2 – SUROS DIS-43
- Fitted Stock/Appended Magazine – Outlaw – Speed Reload/Hand-Laid Stock
If you’re new to Scout Rifles, the Crucible, or Destiny in general, this is a great weapon for learning the mechanics. It’s extremely forgiving in PVP, and the high Range and Stability on this roll only emphasize that trait. Choose the scope of your preference – none is bad – and enjoy the instant reloads from Outlaw.
- Häkke Gaheris-D
- Omolon Kumakatok HC4
- Häkke Tamar-D
- Häkke Aoife Rua-D
- Omolon Uzume RR4
- Army of One – Rangefinder – Single Point Sling/Speed Reload/Smallbore
- Last Resort – Feeding Frenzy – High Caliber Rounds/Fitted Stock/Braced Frame
- Surrounded – Counterbalance – High Caliber Rounds/Speed Reload/Braced Frame
This is a fantastic roll in every perk slot. Counterbalance and Braced Frame make the gun a much more stable bullet-spamming machine,...